Finished red and white dogbone quilt

I finished the quilt a while ago.

The front. I’m still not sure the green fabric was right for the border. It’s just a totally different look. I am glad I made the quilt bigger, though. It’s only just big enough for a twin bed as-is.

The back. Sibling C and I dyed the blue fabrics using indigo.

In use and with the edging sewn on! It looks good and it’s quite warm. I’ve been using it all winter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.